Creating a second account on the VFD Bank Mobile App is a feature that allows you to save money, earn interest and effectively manage your business's expenses and income.
On the VFD Bank Mobile App, the new account you can create after signing up for a unique banking experience are;
- Target Savings Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Corporate Account
TARGET SAVINGS ACCOUNT
The target savings account is designed for individuals that want to save money for specific future needs. This feature works by you deciding on how much you want to put away for a period of time to achieve which will be debited from your account daily.
Here is how to create a new account - TARGET SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
- Click on the ‘more’ menu
- Click on open new account
- Select the target savings account
- Enter debit amount
- Select debit frequency
- Select start date
- Select account (source)
- Enter target description (i.e. the reason for target savings)
- Click on open account
- Review target savings account details
- Click on confirm with PIN
- Enter PIN
- Receive ‘your savings account has been created successfully’ notification on the app
- Receive SMS/email notification
Do you need to know more about the VFD Mobile Bank App? Click HERE for more information.