Creating a second account on the VFD Bank Mobile App is a feature that allows you to save money, earn interest and effectively manage your business's expenses and income.
On the VFD Bank Mobile App, the new account you can create after signing up for a unique banking experience are;
- Target Savings Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
The fixed deposit account is a feature of the VFD Bank Mobile App that allows you to save and earn money at the same time. At VFD Bank, our interest rates on fixed deposits are competitive with flexible tenure options.
Here is how to create a new account - FIXED DEPOSIT.
- Click on the ‘more’ menu
- Click on open target/fixed deposit account
- Select fixed deposit account
- Enter debit amount
- Select duration
- Select account (source)
- Click on open account
- Click on confirm with PIN
- Enter PIN
- Receive ‘your fixed deposit account has been created successfully’ notification on the app
- Receive SMS/email notification
Do you need to know more about the VFD Mobile Bank App? Click HERE for more information.