The "transfer to own account" feature of the V Bank App allows you to transfer funds from one of your accounts to another.
Below are the steps to transferring to your own account on the VFD Bank Mobile App account:
- Login to the V Bank App and input "transfer" on the search button which will automatically pop up "make a transfer'' for you to select OR
- Select payments at the bottom middle of your screen
- Click on Make a transfer ( Own Account)
- Select source account (usually the Universal savings account)
- Select destination account (target savings, fixed deposit, or joint account)
- Enter amount
- Enter a personal note. This is a unique benefit as the customer can (1) take a picture to complement the transfer note or (2) for business, upload an invoice with regards to payment
- Select category i.e. mobile, cash, family, shopping, work, food, lifestyle, utility, or transport expense
- Click on continue
- Click on confirm
- Enter PIN
- Get ‘your transaction has been successful’ notification
Article is closed for comments.