The Transfer to Another Account feature of the V Bank App allows you to transfer funds to another beneficiary.
Below are the steps to transfer funds to another account using your V Bank App.
- Login to your V Bank App and input "Transfer" on the search button which will automatically pop up "make a transfer'' for you to select OR
- Select payments at the bottom middle of your screen
- Click on Make a Transfer
- Select "Other People" by the top right corner and select your screen
- Select beneficiary and pick from the list of saved beneficiaries displayed or click on "new beneficiary" to add a new beneficiary
- Input the receiver's details (bank, account number) and confirm
- Select ‘save as new beneficiary". This is optional
- Enter transfer amount
- Enter a personal note. This is a unique benefit as the customer can (1) take a picture to complement the transfer note or (2) for business, upload an invoice with regards to payment
- Select category i.e. mobile, cash, family, shopping, work, food, lifestyle, utility or transport expense. This is optional
- Click on continue
- Authorize the transaction with your 4-digit PIN