Great, you opened your VFD Bank Account!
To login, use your registered email address as your username and the corresponding password you created during the account creation process.
The first thing you see after creating your account is a message confirming the successful creation of your account.
When you select 'Start Using my Account', you will find "Hello", with your first name, your Profile Icon (round icon), a notification icon (bell), the search bar, News & Updates and 5 menus at the bottom of the page titled feeds, analytics, payment, contact, and cards.
Exploring the 5 menus at the bottom of the page:
- Quick links (Fund account, Invest now, and Mobile top-up) Select edit to change the menus that appear on your quick links
- Total account balance (swipe left to view balance on each account - if you have multiple accounts)
- Open new account (Target savings, Fixed deposit, and Joint Accounts)
- View all accounts to see all your accounts at a glance
Analytics: Overview, Categories, and Budgets
- Make a transfer (own account, other people)
- Pay bills (Utilities, betting, Cable TV and more)
- Mobile top-up (airtime and data)
- Cardless withdrawals
- Fund account
- Recurring transactions
- Proximity payments
- QR Code
Contact: (Please read our FAQ first)
- Chat with a customer experience representative
- Call us
- Get on WhatsApp Banking
- Contact us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
Cards: Virtual - Request new, Physical - Request new, Other
Exploring the menus at the top of the page:
Profile icon (Circle)
- Take a selfie- click directly on the round shape, take selfie to use as your profile image
- View my BVN
- Become a Veelager
- Biometric Login (dependent on device)
- Update KYC level
- Account preference management
- Add signature
- Pin and Password
- Share my referral ID
- Personal updates
- Application rules and policies
Notification: View notifications and clear if desired.
Search: Search for menus/functions within the app
News & Updates: Select any of the displaying images for news and updates from Vbank and more information on some business adverts.
Do you need to know more about the VFD Mobile Bank App? Click HERE for more information.