You are logged in to the V Bank App, but forgot your 4 digits Pin for transaction authorizations? Not to worry as this can now be done with our self-service option via the V Bank App.
Ensure you have the updated version of the V Bank App and follow the step-by-step process below to reset your PIN:
- Log in to the V Bank app
- Click on the profile picture at the top right corner
- Select Pin and Password
- Select Change Pin and click on "I forgot the PIN"
- Record a short selfie video (Note that selfies will be verified using means of ID and BVN photos. False selfies will be rejected)
- Set up your New Pin
- Confirm New Pin
Pin reset via the USSD channel ( for PIN created on USSD only)
1. Dial *5037#
2. Select option 9 (PIN)
3. Option to Create pin and Change pin
4. Select Create PIN
5. Add your Vbank account number and complete the process.